Are you dreaming of a Caribbean wedding away from home, a place where friends and family can have a vacation while sharing your special moment with you? Tobago is the ideal location! In fact island weddings tend to be smaller than what you would have at home, so you may even save some money in the process. Tobago has many locations, hotels and wedding planners to make sure your day is the perfect one. There is beach venues, luxury villas, nature retreats and large full service resorts; just to name a few. All of our member properties can assist in planning your wedding. Another great thing about Tobago is we now have all the services that you would expect to be only available at home; from great photographers and DJ's to cake makers.
Wedding Requirements for non residents of Trinidad and Tobago
- You need to be on island for 3 days, this does not include your arrival day.
- You must meet at the registrars office at least 24 hours before your ceremony in order to get your marriage certificate; you can get your marriage license from the Wardens office.
- If divorced, the original or notarized copy of decree absolute must be presented.
- If widowed, please bring the original death certificate.
- You must be of 18 years of age in order to get married.